Whom do I call about....

How do I get involved in my association?  A description of the FernBrook Homeowners Committees is available here.

How can I get my key access card to the pool to work?  Your access card will not work if your Association Dues are not current.  Contact Bumgardner Management at 704-777-4124 to bring your dues current and Bumgardner will notify our Board of Directors.  You can also email Bumgardner at bammgmtservices@aol.com.

How do I reserve the pool area for a private party?  Contact Brad Luzius, HOA Vice-President  at fernbrookhoa4@gmail.com

 or 516-443-0128 for available dates.  You will then need to fill out the Pool Area Reservation Form and drop it off with your cleaning deposit.

How do I get approval for a change to my house or yard?   Contact Architectural Review Committee board member - Brad Luzius or Bryan Manthei at fernbrookARC@gmail.com. You must complete the Application for Approval of Exterior Design Modification form.

How do I put an item in the FernBrook newsletter or on the website?  Email the FernBrook HOA website at HOA@lknfernbrookhoa.com or contact Joan Wieder - Webmaster    joanw1941@gmail.com.

How do I get a boat slip at the community dock?  Boat Slip Owners Association (BSOA) or PWC slip rental?  Call Tom Darragh (704) 488-9929, BSOA President or Brian Curvin (609) 306-4481, BSOA Treasurer.

How do I get a boat storage space in the lot behind the pool?  Contact Michael Hynes or send your email request to fernbrookboatstorage@gmail.com.  Please allow a few days to have your name added to the boat storage wait list in the order it was received.

I will need to get a key to the boat ramp or pool area?  Contact Brad Luzius - HOA Vice-President.  fernbrookhoa4@gmail.com

Notifying the Association about a change of phone or family information?   Contact Joan Wieder - Webmaster   joanw1941@gmail.com